Is this site safe?
MicroSIP - open source portable SIP softphone based on PJSIP stack
for Windows OS.
It allowing to do high quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on
regular telephones) via open SIP protocol. From cloud of SIP providers
you can choose best for you, register account and use it with MicroSIP.
You'll get free person-to-person calls and cheap international calls.
Main in MicroSIP:
- small footprint (>2.5MB) and RAM usage (>5MB) - written in C
and C++ with minimal possible system resources usage
- usability - user friendly in daily usage
- functionality - voice; video H.264 and H.263+; SIMPLE messaging
(RFC 3428) and presence (RFC 3903, 6665)
- compatibility - conform to SIP standards
- voice quality - supports best voice codecs: Opus@16kHz,G.711 A-law
(PCMA),G.711 u-law (PCMU), speex@8,16,32kHz, SILK@8,12,16,24kHz,
iLBC@8kHz, GSM@8kHz, AMR@8kHz, G.722@16kHz, G.729@8kHz and Linear
PCM@8,16,44kHz, including stereo.
- privacy - configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media
- portability - has no additional dependencies and stores setting in
- multilanguage and RTL support, localization for brazilian, bulgarian, chinese,
dutch, estonian, finnish, french, german, hebrew, hungarian, italian,
korean, norwegian, polish, russian (микросип), spanish, swedish,